Make a little xtra
Kent Smith
2005-07-28 22:49:42 UTC
MAKE THOUSANDS!!!
6)A. Baird
Box 561
Deseronto,Ontario
K0K 1X0
Canada
Visit message boards and post this article as a new message to make
yourself look like an ass.

Of course, don't forget to munge your email address, otherwise it will be
posted as:
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca

-KENT
Col-
2005-07-28 23:00:19 UTC
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:49:42 +1200, "Kent Smith"
Post by Kent Smith
MAKE THOUSANDS!!!
6)A. Baird
Box 561
Deseronto,Ontario
K0K 1X0
Canada
Visit message boards and post this article as a new message to make
yourself look like an ass.
Of course, don't forget to munge your email address, otherwise it will be
-KENT
You sure it is

***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca

***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca

***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca

or is it

***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca

***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca

or

***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca

***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca

?
--
"The baby got my Dingo"

Peter Williams TV1 26-05-05
Mark Remfrey
2005-07-28 23:07:05 UTC
Post by Kent Smith
MAKE THOUSANDS!!!
6)A. Baird
Box 561
Deseronto,Ontario
K0K 1X0
Canada
Visit message boards and post this article as a new message to make
yourself look like an ass.
Of course, don't forget to munge your email address, otherwise it will be
-KENT
You sure it is
or is it
or
?
I just checked, and it is definitely...

***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca

yup, you read that right, it's...

***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca
***@sympatico.ca

Regards,
Mark Remfrey
adult-dvd.co.nz
Mark Remfrey
Jim Purdie
2005-07-28 21:24:02 UTC
MAKE THOUSANDS!!!
WELL GUESS WHAT!!!
Within five days, I started getting money in the mail!! I
was shocked!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
coming in. In my first week, I made about $63.00 By the end of the
second week I had
made a total of $1873.00!! In the third week I had made a total of
$9,612.00 and more mail kept coming in!! This is now my fourth week and I
have made a total of $35,165.00 and it's still coming rapidly. It's
certainly worth $6.00 and six stamps, and I have spent more than that
on the lottery without ever winning!!!
I presume that you are not getting access to a printing press, so if you
have made $35,000, someone else must have lost $35,000. I wonder why we
never hear from them?

Jim Purdie
Southern Kiwi
2005-07-29 04:58:51 UTC