FS Complete System
Southern Kiwi
2004-03-06 23:20:18 UTC
Intel PIII 733 (inc manual)
MS-6318 MicroATXVA5 Mainboard (inc manual)
Icute case (less than 12 months old, all the usual + 2 front usb and front
cooling fan)
256mb Ram
32MB Nvidia Riva TNT Model 64 (inc manual & drivers)
4G Fireball Hard Drive
17" Veiwsonic E70 Monitor (inc manual & drivers)
Onboard Creative SB PCI128 Sound
52 CDROM
56K Modem
Realtek Fast Ethernet PCI Adapter (inc manual & drivers)
Cannon BJC 4000 inc new unopened colour cartridge (inc manual)
Mustek Flatbed scanner (inc manual & drivers)
Keyboard
Mouse
Joystick
All cables and plugs

This is a very good machine, only reason for sale is that I have brought a
laptop and now it makes more sense to have 1 desktop & 1 laptop rather than
2 desktops.
Currently running ME and prior to delivery I will remove all software,
format and re-install ME for demonstration purposes.
Will deliver free anywhere in Southland or Otago, elsewhere buyer pays.

Offers, remove *spamsucks* to reply
--
Southern Kiwi
southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com